воскресенье, 16 февраля 2020 г.

Add Music To Vocals You Have Recorded, I Can Add Piano, Bass Drums Etc











About:

I can create music around a vocal that you have already recorded. Or add instruments, bass, keyboards, piano, bass, drums, guitar to something that you have written.



Making your song does not need to be a dream. Stop saying "One day....) and start saying "Today" Ever found yourself singing while at work? knocking out random lyrics and wondering how to make the music fit around it? Leave that to us! Record your vocal as clear as you can. Try and sing "In Key" as best you can. Using a metronome app is always a good way to set the speed of your vocal and will help keep you in time. This is not essential as I can move your vocals around as needed. Tell me the kind of style you would like, upbeat, ballad, chilled, down tempo etc, and we will do the rest. Simple! 



We can also add bass, piano, strings and percussion to a track that you have already recorded. As above, give us a rough idea what you would like and we'll take care of the rest!



Check FAQ's for more info.



Stop dreaming... Start creating!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am honored to know and have this awesome person work on my song and give it life. He is an awesome musician and producer.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words Ricky! Much appreciated. Just glad we got such a good result on your track. Thank you so much again for choosing ReWorkd :)

:

ONE Word AMAZING !!!!! I truly recommend him, hi is amazing, he did a perfect job and even more than what I ask for :) just perfect !!! Thank You very Much ones Again !! I will recommend you and I will be definitely be a Costumer ;)

:

He takes pride in his work, I loved his creativity. He went above and beyond! I highly recommend him!

:

Awesome Instrumentalist! Will definitely work with again! Super please!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий