четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

Be Your Personal Ghost Music Producer











About:

Hello, I have been doing music production and creating my own songs for about 8 years now. I have decided after all these years I should begin making a living off of my work and hope to reach different heights in my life. I use mainly FL studio and Logic Pro x. My stronger genres are Rap,HipHop, Poprock, Rnb and pop. I can also do some EDM.



In my GIG You will:



1. Obtain a beat that will meet your satisfaction

2. Have your personal Producer. ;)
3. Have the ability to suggest any changes or additions you desire.




Do Note:


1. I will try my very best to respond instantly
2. I have a lot of free time so your order should be delivered rapidly.
3. I am only able to showcase 3 samples. If you are interested in hearing more please message me privately.

4. If YOU have any custom requests, do not be afraid to privately message me. I Will gladly work with you.



Reviews


:

The seller was very professional and a fast worker. He appears to be a very talented guy with a true passion for music.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий