понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will compose a fully customized piece of music for your project.

I will compose a fully customized piece of music for your project.












About:

I will create a cool track for your podcast in any genre you want.


Pricing:

For $10: I will compose 30 seconds of music for you. 

Check out My Portofolio: https://soundcloud.com/humanaturefiverr

Do you have any question? Just send me a message!

Reviews


infarctus:Awesome job! Super excited about the outcome. exceeded my expectations! Would definitely use again!

humanature:Outstanding Experience!

hopesears:Did what I asked and was helpful during the process since it was my first time buying. :)

humanature:Outstanding Experience!

sacrosanct:My producer and I were super excited about the end result, and we're inspired to come back for additional work soon!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий