суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

I will create a pop or dance arrangement on your acappella

I will create a pop or dance arrangement on your acappella












About:

I'm a pop, dance & house producer. I have got a home studio with professional softwares for music productions. I have started in 1993 and actually I work with lot of label in pop and dance world market.
Send me your acappella and suggest me the mood you need. This could be a good chance for both of us!
Here some my arrangement for Fiverr's singers:
https://soundcloud.com/palmez/fiverr-megamix/s-2yM93

Reviews


mhhill:An outstanding experience!

emmanuellecasey:Vic is always helpful and goes out the way to make sure you are happy with the final result, always a top notch pro result!

mhhill:Outstanding experience always!

blakhope9:I come back to him over and over. He feels like a partner!! We work so well together!

mhhill:Awesome experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий