четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will produce your tracks in the style you want.techno, trap, edm, idm, house, minimal, dubstep, drum n bass, electro rock, jump up, psycho.trance, for your dj set , for musicians singer, rave, clubs, with lots of creativity, good taste and very high quality sound, using professional software and hardware, to understand your ideas and make them come true because my work ends when you are happy with the final result, I will I work for you 24/7 and I put 110 percent in each job I give. come to work with me and you will not regret I put good vibes in everything + See More

I will produce your tracks in the style you want.techno, trap, edm, idm, house, minimal, dubstep, drum n bass, electro rock, jump up, psycho.trance, for your dj set , for musicians singer, rave, clubs, with lots of creativity, good taste and very high quality sound, using professional software and hardware, to understand your ideas and make them come true because my work ends when you are happy with the final result, I will I work for you 24/7 and I put 110 percent in each job I give. come to work with me and you will not regret I put good vibes in everything + See More












About:

  • Music is my passion. I will produce your tracks in the style you want, techno.edm.idm, trap.house, drum n bass, dubstep.elctronic rock, jump up.hip hop, for your dj set, singers, musicians, raves, clubs , with a lot of creativity and good taste and with high quality sound, mix and master, using software and professional hardware, to understand your ideas and make them come true, because my work ends when you are happy with the final result, I will work for you 24/7, I put the 110 pociento in each work that I give, and I put a very good vibes, work with me and you will not regret you just have to give me the genre a reference track and I will make an incredible piece of music for you with drums.bass line, percussion.synthesizers, real instruments, fxs, sampler and loops, just give me your ideas and I adapt to your budget,

Reviews


davidalbornoz:Awesome work!, and delivered before time..I will definitely coma back for more tracks in the future, Thank you!!

davidalbornoz:Awesome work!, and delivered before time..I will definitely coma back for more tracks in the future, Thank you!!

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий