четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will produce edm electronic music for your choice

I will produce edm electronic music for your choice












About:

I will produce electronic dance music in 4 day. I will provide a list of genre choices. Once You confirm choice I will produce beat and send you WAV or MP3 file.but can make any genre of music. I use FL Studio 11 to make my productions. 

1 gig = 1 minute

2 gigs = 2 minutes

3 gigs = 3 minutes

4 gigs = 4 minutes & more


high quality WAV FILE - 10$


FLP file with whole project file -20 $


Genres:
-Progressive House 
-Tech house
-Electro house
-Dubstep
-Big room
-Trap
-House
-Trance
-Psy trance
-Goa

Exclusive on fiverr.com


Are u looking for another kind of genre, please sent me a message first to discuss.

Reviews


tbkraft:Good work

randycreations:thank you, hope to work with you soon

gigosai:Very Generic. Would not revision. Doesn't not know his genres.

lono81:Great experience!

nue31553444:Very poor experience. Not what I asked for. Provider made excuses and revised. Did a poor job with the revision as well and said this was the best he could do. This providers best is very bad. Don't waste your time with this gig provider.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий