воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will be your producer, vst, real instr, custom beats

I will be your producer, vst, real instr, custom beats












About:


Im Bene, Producer From Germany. I create songs since 12 years now in bands and as a producer. i use Cubase 9.5 Pro, many Effects and vst, also real Instruments like Bass , Guitar, Perc.

For piano and strings/orchestra i use Spitfire library (Hans Zimmer, Olafur Arnalds)

Examples you can listen here bbtbeats de

I quittet my Job, im studying now "Digital Musicproducer", so i try do get a bit money for it

Peace Bene / BBT

Reviews


lgm7155:Outstanding experience

bbtbeats:Thank u! easy workin, nice contact

lgm7155:Outstanding experience

bbtbeats:Thank u! easy workin, nice contact

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий