воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will create custom music for your video game

I will create custom music for your video game












About:

***Please contact me before ordering for the best possible result and experience***

Over 10 years experience in the music business! 

The $5 gig includes:

  • 30 seconds of high quality music in WAV and MP3 format 
  • UNLIMITED instruments
  • UNLIMITED revisions
  • A commercial use license
  • The audio is mixed, mastered, and production ready!
  • WAV format* is provided at the industry standard of 16 bit depth and 44.1 kHz sample rate 
  • MP3 format* is at 320 kbps 
*Simply message me if you require a different file format.


In order to get the best track for your project, here's what you'll need to provide:

  1. A description of your video game project
  2. Send me 1-2 examples of music in the style, genre, or emotion that you would like to evoke
  3. Let me know if you have a preferred orchestration (ie what instruments?)
  4. Send me any other details or requests relevant to your project that could help me create music that enhances the gaming experience

That's it!


NOTE:

  • Sunday is my day off
  • I'm not satisfied until you are which is why I offer UNLIMITED REVISIONS and 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!

Reviews


metatanium:Amazing Again, Am Very Pleased and I will definitely be coming back again!

davidd55:Cheers

metatanium:I bought this gig for a main theme of my game! Am very impressed and will be buying again,

davidd55:Great customer. easy to work with. all the best with your game!

njlaxkid:He did a fantastic job!!! Great communication and went above and beyond to provide me excellent sound effects! Will be back again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий