воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will engrave your hand written or old scores music in finale

I will engrave your hand written or old scores music in finale












About:

Hi thanks for choosing this gig. 

I will engrave your handwritten sheet music and also convert your midi files to sheet music.

I will use Finale. Your choice.

For any other consultation on sheet music and notation softwares. I will also answer your questions. feel free to consult.

Kind regards 
Sifa

Reviews


louistaylor79:Worked quickly and accurately for me. Would use again!

xifer100:Excellent Client Would Like to work with him again

brianbenoit:The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xifer100:Brian is a great client, easy to work with and gives very clear instructions. Thanks for the opportunity to work with you.

bsaunders1701:Thank you!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий