среда, 22 августа 2018 г.

I will compose, arrange and produce music according to your needs

I will compose, arrange and produce music according to your needs












About:

I can compose your music. I have some real instruments and some cool galleries in softwares. I work with Reason Propellerhead and Ableton. I can compose different music from pop, rock, funky, synth music, classic, latin, reggaeton, dub, ska, afro, ethnic, even some indian music (you could have Sitar, Tablá or cool indian flutes or anything you need. Just contact me and feel free to ask for what you need. We will see what i will do for you. I love making music and make you happy with it...

Reviews


stefanomarin515:good as always!!!

churrogreen:Happy to work again with stefanomarin515!!!\r\n

tophatta:The seller gave me a ton of options to work with and was extremely personable and willing to work with me. The tracks he produced were very unique and I look forward to using them!!

churrogreen:I got a great time working for tophatta. Cool person

ygavant:Wow! Manuel was a true pleasure to work with. He was very communicative throughout the process and worked diligently to understand what I was looking for. He really put his heart into it and the results speak for themselves. I was very impressed with his creativity, patience, and friendly demeanor. I look forward to working with him again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий