среда, 22 августа 2018 г.

I will produce an intro or outro song for youtube or podcast

I will produce an intro or outro song for youtube or podcast












About:

I'll produce a unique intro and/or outro for your video whether it's a commercial, movie, youtube video anything at all! I'm a well rounded music producer with years of experience working in many genres from electronic, hip-hop, rap, trap, instrumental, atmospheric and, even classical music! When you purchase the gig I'll ask for a bit of information that'll help me shape the sound you're looking for.

You can find more of my beats here

soundcloud.com/lucciagodidit

IMPORTANT: Message me before ordering so we can discuss what your needs are, and be sure that I can meet your deadline.

Reviews


slymdunkyn:Wanted nice trap beat similar to YouTuber sample I sent. He basically used same beat and sound as sample.

thesocials:Yea you wanted something similar and I did just that. You wanted something based off of a ten second semi audible recording and I gave you what you asked for. Then you ask for something that is literally the complete opposite, an entirely new piece, and that's not how revisions work.\r\n\r\n

reckvillen:This is one hell of an awesome song! Thank you so much for the fantastic work!!

thesocials:I appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for your flexibility and see you next gig!

mrwhitefire:This good man was able to create a song that far exceeded my expectations and completely took me back. Need a song for YouTube or Podcast? Look no further, this gent will create what is needed to achieve your goals for them videos.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий