среда, 22 августа 2018 г.

I will write professional strings arrangement for your project

I will write professional strings arrangement for your project












About:

Hi!
I just love composition. I have been dedicating my whole life to give birth to ideas designed to impact people, and over all, to give a complete meaning for them. That´s Art for me: Good ideas, well expressed, and that´s why i´m here for.

If you look for an original composition of STRINGS section for your song, film, or any project, i will be glad to help you Recreating those emotions musically with precision and creativity. All styles are welcome.


Notes:
  • 5$ per 30 Seconds of music
  • Deliver is in Mp3/Wav format.
  • If you want SHEET PDF format of the arrangement add it as a GIG´s Extra.
  • If you want the Editable MUSX. format of the arrangement add it as a GIG´s Extra.
  • There are UNLIMITED revisions =)


Want to know more about my work?
Just visit my Youtube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTbs_YkUMuOxaJtg5tol7oQ

If you need anything different, just let me know.

Reviews


scenicjason:Couldn't really use what i got because I really didn't explain it well enough, but not the fault of the seller.

ssgonzalezd:Thank you for the opportunity though. Always to serve and help anytime!

gingerashland:Great dude and talented.

jordanpe:First time buyer, was very impressed with the results! Great communication, performed revisions as requested, and delivered as promised. Would buy again.

ssgonzalezd:Thanks for the opportunity ! =)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий