четверг, 2 августа 2018 г.

I will produce music for your project

I will produce music for your project












About:

I will produce music for your song, podcast, radio show, drama serial, tv soap, film score, video game, advertisements, jingles, etc

Stretching my artistic instincts from East to West, I ensure you will find the music of your choice.

Reviews


creativebrand45:Seller is very rude... Insulted me repeatedly and even brought my parents into the conversation just bcos he won't modify the crappy job he did

wheedlingarts:never work with people from Nigeria. they think their sellers are slaves

creativebrand45:great job by seller

wheedlingarts:Outstanding experience

creativehassan:What a great experience i had with this seller. Initially i was afraid and then finally i trust on this seller words. At the end this man proves his words with his great work. Thank You man finally i found you. I am glad :-) Guys hire him he is best. Double thumbs up (y) (y)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий