понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will remake instrumental of any song on fl studio msg me before

I will remake instrumental of any song on fl studio msg me before












About:

Have you ever searched for a song to sing along to and you can't find anything on the web?

Well, this is your lucky day because i can make you an instrumental remake of your favorite band/song, for personal use in no time. 

I deliver a high quality sound and a very professional result.

Please CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER! I need to check first if i'm able to work on your track, since there's some genres or songs i can't do.

I reserve my rights to CANCEL and refund any order that does not meet the desired requirements (such as contacting me first).

Time lenght (duration):

  • $10.00 Gig - up to 0:59 Min. (120 secs)
  • $20.00 Gig - 1 Min. to 2:59 Min. (180 secs)
  • $30.00 Gig - 3 Min. to 6 Min. (360 secs)

IMPORTANT: Instrumentals can be as professional as any song, but don't expect a clone of the original song. For obvious reasons (producing tools, studios, equalization, mixing / mastering) the final result is as close as the original but is not the same song.

Remakes are made with digital instruments. Don't expect real life sounds.

If you want to hear some samples of my work, here's my soundcloud profile

https://soundcloud.com/jonathan-garavito-1

Reviews


just_a_evgeny:Really fuck and amazing delivery! Was 3rd order, and the Jonathan still surprise me every time with the delivered work, thanks!

jonathancg24:Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a really great experience for me as well. Thanks again!

bartbanski:I wanted to have an instrumental and I got the instrumental. To be honest, I wasn't concerned that it would be good, but after I got the finished song it literally blew my mind. I definetely recommend him to everyone. Great job!

jonathancg24:Outstanding experience! Thank you so much!

chilali:You're a genious! Very Outstanding and Fast with delivering even when getting a track which is challenging. Thank you very much -^.^-


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий