пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will write a rock metal song for you

I will write a rock metal song for you












About:

I will compose an original song in the following music styles: hard rock, prog rock, funk rock, heavy metal, death metal, thrash metal, prog metal.
I will write all the instruments and create a record in a short amount of time.
All guitar parts are recorded by myself. Bass, keyboard and drums parts are made with MAO.

Reviews


longmile:This time was a difficult one. It seemed to me. Well, he delivered it at first attempt. Just as usual. Awesome. I'm always very happy with this seller, and I would reccomend him without hesitation.

maxymemusic:Challenging one this time but always a pleasure to work with :)

bmomaster:Amazing artist! Extremely happy to have chose him for my song. He listen carefully to every need i had and delivered an amazing song! Totally recommend him ! without a doubt would work with him again. :) I am not a musician so he had to work with me mumbling melodies, definitely not an easy job but he delivered a master piece! Thanks again :)

maxymemusic:It was really a great experience: very challenging but in the end very satisfying! :)

plankicorn:Communicated when necessary and delivered the service very well and on time.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий