среда, 22 августа 2018 г.

I will produce or remix an edm song for you

I will produce or remix an edm song for you












About:

I will make or remix a song from scratch.
.
I'm a music producer with years of experience and working with other people.
I mainly produce electronic music but have been producing other genres as well.
If you feel a lack of creativity, or don't know how to make a song or simply don't have time I will do it for you.
Just send me some songs you want it to sound like or name a genre.

You can hear my other works here:
https://soundcloud.com/user-614192237/sets/examples-for-fiverr/s-p3045

Genres I mostly produce:
-Electro House
-Progressive House
-Future Bass
-Future House
-Future Bounce
-Deep House
-Melbourne Bounce
-Hip Hop
-Trap
-Big Room House
-Trance
-Hardstyle
-Jungle Terror
-Moombathon

*Please message me before you order a gig*


Reviews


davidopp:Great work. Can't wait to do some serious work with you in the future.

edwardnguyen630:Yoloooooo

edwardnguyen630:littttttttt

laurensmsnk:Great as always!

edwardnguyen630:Very good


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий