воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will do my best to write and produce an appropriate piece of music according to your desires.

I will do my best to write and produce an appropriate piece of music according to your desires.












About:

I will write and produce a piece of music for your game or short film, following any specifications you give me as closely as possible.

Reviews


robertgoldborn:Seller very helpful , good music, just what I needed thanks

robertgoldborn:Seller provided very good music, very good communication, very good price, I will order again thanks Robert

robertgoldborn:Seller is a good person to work with. Delivered just what I needed , Im am looking forward to working more with this Seller in the future Thanks

robertgoldborn:Seller produced a very good track for me just what I needed, Thanks.

robertgoldborn:Seller is a very good person to work with, and really nice music, Thank you I will order again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий