вторник, 7 августа 2018 г.

I will write and record an excellent song

I will write and record an excellent song












About:

Are you looking for an ORIGINAL musical piece?

Want to dedicate a song to that special someone or just want to put in motion your musical ideas

I've got everything you need.

I can make you an incredible song, very creative and sticky to the mind... Something that's actually really important for it to be successful.

SPECIFICATIONS:

  • 3:00 to 4:00 minutes long songs.
  • Drums and percussion
  • Two guitars or Keyboards
  • One voice

My creative strategies make your ideas be much more successful because I take care of every little detail of the creative process and also when recording the track, for you to be HAPPY with the final result.

I'm sure you're going to be amazed with the song!

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Gigging.

Reviews


dradrianlow:Appreciate the good work

andressierrab:A great song achieved and an excellent client!

venmeybeauty:After reviewing this track over and over again. It’s absolutely annoying. All of the music is not go no at the same tempo/speed. I paid more then I budgeted for yet it’s not to my liking at all. Im a singer and thé exemples i gave was too difficult for him which was hip hop w/ r\u0026b. Clea it is way out of his league. I’m sorry u can’t do all genres

andressierrab:Despite trying to solve everything the best way possible, the buyer was very unreasonable... Sometimes telling me he liked the job and at then the total opposite of that. I'm not happy at all with this buyer's attitude during the concretion of this order. This had never happened to me, it's a shame!

khamaaledwards:AMAZING! Excellent communication from the first time I reached out and throughout. The best part was when I explained what I was looking for. He pointed me to a specific sample to checkout and it was better than perfect! He knew exactly what I wanted and worked with me to get it.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий