четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will create a music backing track for singers or karaoke

I will create a music backing track for singers or karaoke












About:

Please,send me a message before placing an order!

Whether you have an original song recorded at home, a musical score, an audio file or any song you like in Youtube, I can create abacking trackfor you.

This is a very useful service for creating demos, backing tracks for singers or instrumentalists,family memories, karaoke, etc.


1 basic Gig ($5)equals to1 minuteof music.


I will play each instrument (drum, bass, keyboards, strings, brass, guitar, etc.) on my Yamaha Motif xs workstation, Sometimes I use VST virtual instruments for best results

I'll send you an audio file in the requested format

Reviews


mercedesnicole:Excellent work.

rafaelrs25:Great experience! thanks

bombdigity:Here is a true artist, a craftsman, and a darn nice guy. If you are looking for attention to detail and wonderful sound quality, this is the place to be.

rafaelrs25:Thanks for your words! great experience as always

hositora:I found the perfect musical partner for me.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий