воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will create guitar pro tab from any song you want

I will create guitar pro tab from any song you want












About:

I provide manufacturing guitar pro tabs from your songs or any song you want.
I will send the completed tab in gp6/gp5/pdf format.

$ 5 per track
- Add Bass tab : +$5
- Add Drum tab : +$5
- Add Piano / Synth tab : +$10
- Metal song : +$10
- More than 4 minutes : +$5
- More than 5 minutes : +$10

I do this because I had to work during the day, and went to college at night. So I have to take extra time.
I hope you understand.

Note : Extra fast delivery at friday only. (inbox me first)

Reviews


rummhamm87:Awesome Job on the tab. A++ work

lespaulnewton:good work bro

stelandre:Great guy and great work!

windsorlad:Excellent Results Great Communication and Speedy Reliable Service

ollybeats:took a while to get the result but we got there in the end :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий