воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will deliver lead vocals as well as harmonies and backing vocals. Angelic chorals are my specialty.

I will deliver lead vocals as well as harmonies and backing vocals. Angelic chorals are my specialty.












About:

*Please contact me BEFORE ordering, so that I may schedule you!
*This gig is for instrumentals only. For cute female vocals in several languages, please check this gig: https://www.fiverr.com/rinewolve/sing-your-original-songs

I will provide instrumental tracks for traditional or original kids songs/nursery rhymes, be they of English or any other origin.

The tracks are recorded in a professionally set up home studio with advanced and very versatile instruments and software (among other: Native Instruments Komplete 10 Ultimate sound library and software instruments, Kawai ES7 digital piano, Uhl X3-2 digital tonewheel drawbar organ, Minimoog Voyager synthesizer, Korg Pa3X Professional Arranger, Nord Lead 2x synthesizer, electric guitars, SuperiorDrummer 2.0 Drum software and library, Samplitude DAW).

You will get the final mix with suitable effects and mastering tools in high quality as wav or mp3 files; on demand also the individual tracks.

Should my track be used commercially, it is agreed that I have the right to publish and share it for reference purposes.
 






Reviews


alvintan_omens:Very professional in the execution and delivery. Will be working with them again.

rinewolve:It was my pleasure! :)

jniicholas:Wunderbar

rinewolve:Immer wieder gerne.

jcfattouh:Very professional and really fantastic work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий