понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will make an unique reggeton piece as you need, could be yor hit !!

I will make an unique reggeton piece as you need, could be yor hit !!












About:

I will produce yor instrumental reggaeton unique piece!

I am opened to compose for you exclusively, i could be your personal producer.

Let´s work together on your reggaeton or latin music project.

Here i leave a demo track as sample of my creativity.

Have so fun, and hope you enjoy working with me.

Reviews


mary0002:Excellent

emilio_288:Excellent Buyer, very reliable partner, we fully recommend ;)

mistervoices:Muy temprano durante esto proceso, hubo algunos malentiendos en mi parte, y tuve mis dudas. Pero Emilio producio un producto final de alta calidad. Puedo para admitir estaba equivocado y apresurado a veces, pero Emilio tuvo mucha paciencia y profesionalismo. El ritmo es original y es listo por la disco.\n\nEmilio es muy atento y ha ganado mi negocio

emilio_288:Very excelent and honest buyer, i recommend him

juliasubudhi:I had a great experience! He was very quick at responding and made the vision I had for my song a reality! I look forward to working together on more songs in the future :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий