вторник, 14 августа 2018 г.

I will compose great instrumental music for your project

I will compose great instrumental music for your project












About:

Hi!
I just love composition. I have been dedicating my whole life to give birth to ideas designed to impact people, and over all, to give a complete meaning for them. That´s Art for me: Good ideas, well expressed, and that´s why i´m here for.

If you look for an original composition for your song, film, or any project, i will be glad to help you: 


  1. Recreating those emotions musically with precision and creativity. All styles are welcome.
  2. Building your idea from the beginning with piano light orchestra (Simple accompaniment).
  3. Also I´m going to add (for FREE) any kind of instrument you want as: Drums, Fx´s, Voices, Synths, Pads, Loops, etc.
  4. If you want, adding a complete arrangement for Quintet Strings (With Sheet music), just let me know, it´s gonna be just 5$ more no matter the time of your Gig.


Notes:
  • 5$ per 30 Seconds of music
  • Deliver is in Mp3/Wav format.
  • There are UNLIMITED revisions =)


Want to know more about my work?
Just visit my Youtube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTbs_YkUMuOxaJtg5tol7oQ

If you need anything different, just let me know.

Reviews


danieltan427:The music was what my film director had envisioned! My director was very fussy, thus I had to convey a lot of instructions to the seller. Yet, he heeded all of it and delivered an amazing instrumental! We also only gave him four days and yet he finished it on time; also sacrificing his weekend.

ssgonzalezd:Thanks for your kind words! Every project is unique, and has it owns taste. Thanks for taking me into account for this Film Project.

sheldond:This is one of my best experiences here on Fiverr. The seller was really good. I mean his communication was beyond excellent. His voice is so magical, I literally was like this project just took on a whole new life. Do not waste time seeking any other seller. This is the one-stop shop. signed: The happy and well pleased customer.

ssgonzalezd:Thank you very much for your kind words, always committed to deliver the best experience. Always to serve.

pr1974:Following listening to the English vocals on the gig page I requested a melody to be created. His English is not good enough to pronounce the words correctly so it was pretty messy.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий