пятница, 1 мая 2020 г.

Make A Lofi Or Chillhop Beat For You











About:

I will make a beat/soundtrack for your needs.



The track will be:



  • An original music piece composed by me. (This means the track will be copyright free).
  • Mixed and mastered (if you want the unmastered stems/track just let me know).
  • Will have an intro and outro fade (Depending on the track).
  • Have drums, Bass and Piano/guitar (Or more depending on your pick.)


You can:



  • Ask for any specific mood: chill, happy, sad, etc..
  • Or specify something like: "I want a track that sounds like yellow", I can make something with that. haha.
  • Add any other stuff over the track if you want to.
  • Use it without giving me credit on your posts/releases as long as YOU DO NOT CLAIM YOURSELF THE COMPOSER OF THE BEAT. 


I will not:



  • Add any kind of explicit content to the track.
  • Promote the use of drugs or alcohol.
  • Add any kind of racist/hateful/violent content. 
*Anyway, once you get the audio files you can add whatever you want to it.

Reviews


:

Song is absolutely perfect! Thank you!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий