пятница, 1 мая 2020 г.

Be Your Music Producer











About:

Welcome to my Fiverr gig



I would like to provide a High Quality music production for you.

I can produce a Lot of genres, from Pop, Rap to Acoustic music.

I've been Producing Music for more than 2 years so i have some experience.



What will i do?

- Produce Music (Instrumental) of your chosen genre (Hip Hop, Rap, Pop, Trap, Acoustic etc..)

- Mix the audio (Max. peeks are at -9,5 dBFS).



How?

- I'm using Fl Studio 12 as my DAW, including soundbanks as "Omnisphere 2", "Nexus 2" etc..

- I also record Live instruments as Piano, Guitar etc..



Note:

- Please Leave a message before placing an order.

- I would like to know what kind of Feel, Style, TypeKey and Tempo should the song have.

- I would appreciate a sample, but no worries if you can't provide any.

- In case you have any questions, Feel free to ask, I will do my best to answer them.



Reviews


:

Extremely professional, he delivers as fast as a thunderbolt and as precisely as Robin Hood. Halleluja! Long live the weet__

:

Very professional musician, has a clear idea of structure and he is very skilled with piano and string instrument. Creative, affordable and incredibly talented. He delivered in time and the result was IMPECCABLE. Will sure work with him again :) Thanks Weet__ :)

:

Fast with best quality music

:

Fast and best quality

:

Amazing, madly talented, easy toward with and gives much more than it says. Genuine love for music and people always great working with you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий