пятница, 1 мая 2020 г.

Produce Any Type Beat Exclusively Just For You











About:

You can send me your song idea/recording in any audio form,
It's okay if  you only have a vocal melody/humming with some lyric or it can be a basic guitar strum idea, piano chords, etc alike.
as long as I can have the basic melody idea it should be fine. I'll then listen to that and make a Beat in that kind of style. 


I will provide you with a CUSTOM beat for commercial purposes so you can sell the songs you make using these beats on iTunesSpotifyYoutubeSoundCloudGoogle PlayAmazon, etc. After selling the instrumental exclusively to you I am not allowed to sell or lease this instrumental anymore to anyone else.



Contact me first before making any order,
after we agree on the music/ reference,
I will take that music idea, and produce a beat in the style/reference you want.

Reviews


:

We worked on five beats, very very good composer, I really liked what we did, he's a very good listener and as competent as he is talented.

:

Absolutely brilliant work! Listened to everything I asked for perfectly and delivered on what I asked for. Amazing! :)

:

Fantastic work and excellent communication

:

excellent producer and awesome beats

:

Good communication. Good product for a cheap price.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий