среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Compose A Beat For Your Next Single Or Album











About:

I offer you to take the control of your career and the chance to become the co-producer of your future song.  I can offer a large range of music genres I can work on, such as; Trap, Boom Bap, West Coast Rap, Moombahton, Afrobeat, Dancehall, Reggae Roots, EDM, Downtempo/Tropical House, Dembow/Soca, R&B and Nu Soul. (I have even composed music for Nursery Rhymes a couple of times).





How I work:


  • Once I receive the payment, we will start working.
  • I will need some references and details about what you have in mind
  • The delivery time is 3 days (approx.)
  • Up to 9 modifications.
  • I will send and show you the beat I make.
  • You will  check, modify and/or decide the beat is FINISHED and It does not need any further arrangements or modifications (If you need/want more than 9, you should pay a FEE)
  • Once your beat is ready I will send the stems on .wav files to you, and I will also send the beat mixed and mastered in .wav and .mp3 (You could use it to write the song, to have it as reference for your sound engineer, etc.)



ANY QUERIES, QUESTIONS... DO NOT HESITATE IN CONTACTING ME


Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий