понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

Sing And Play A Beautiful Nursery Rhyme











About:

Want your own, custom nursery rhyme for the youngest ones? 

You came to the right place!



  • I am a professional singer, voice-over artist, guitarist, songwriter and an audio engineer with more than 10 years of experience and my goal here is to aid you in your musical projects!


  • For $20 as a basic gig, I will do full vocals (main vocal line + harmonies) on your song that you provide for me.



  • Be sure to check out my standard and PREMIUM packages if you want your brand new children song / nursery rhyme!



  • Be sure to contact me first before you order, so we can arrange everything before we start working on the song.



  • Can't wait to work with you! :)

Reviews


:

It was very nice working with the seller.He was prompt in response and gave us our song as per the requirement.

:

Thanks so much - Great to work with on my projects!

:

Fantastic work

:

Fantastic song! Original and energetic. Thank you

:

Very focused and time bound delivery.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий