четверг, 30 апреля 2020 г.

Compose DIY Music Box Notation To Any Song Or Melody











About:

Christmas is coming!! Purchase extra fast delivery  $15 and I will make your order just in 2-8 hours. 

What you get: 

Mp3 audio preview and PDF file you should print out and punch the holes.  

(You can also copy X marks to a blank strip you might have with your music box kit )

Important: Please contact me before placing the order  I will check your melody first. 

To Check your song I need : 

1. Name your Music Box Model: 15 or 30 notes (or send  picture or link )

2. Your melody:  YouTube link,  audio file with your music, or other links

3. Set The Time frame – which  part of the song you wish to have on a strip ( from 00:40 to 01:20 minute, etc ) 

My basic $5 gig includes: 

Any melody with harmony you wish about 15 seconds.

Basic Mp3 audio preview

Extras:

1. Additional length -  $5 for each 15 seconds. 

2. Extra fast delivery - $15 (I will deliver your order in just one day)

3. HQ audio file -         $10 - I will create music box audio record of your melody. 



 Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kazantsev really gives me double surprises! Super recommended if you have no experience in music box > < I love his work and his helpful support! Now I am confident to make the music box with his kindness! Thank you so so much :)

:

Kazantsev is the best seller with the most patience to help the beginner in making my own music box! He is pretty nice and talented, and the delivery is super fas with high-quality! Even I have lots of problems and questions, he always responded to me as soon as possible! I really appreciate very much! :) Thank you :D :D

:

Great music, thank you for this order. It's was a real pleasure to make it.

:

This man is phenomenal. Gave me a one day turnaround and delivered me options for my request. The final product is clean and clear and printouts are crisp. This is my second order and I’ll def be ordering again

:

very very good!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий