среда, 29 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Industry Quality Rap Hip Hop Beats For You











About:

Hey everyone, welcome to my gig!



I will make Trap, Hip-Hop,R&B beats that are tailored to your needs. I will do my best to follow your directions and give you a satisfying end product. You can send me reference tracks,artists that have a similar sound etc.



I'm a perfectionist and I take my time to make sure every beat sounds flawless



I'm looking forward to working with you!



I specialize in Hip Hop, Rap, R&B, Christian Rap. 



I also produce exclusive tracks for demos, mix tapes and  albums. 

Track samples will be labeled standard, exclusive or custom. 

Take a listen, let me know what style of sound you prefer and lets work!

**Contact me first to let me know what style of beat you are looking for **



Reviews


:

Great working with you.

:

He was very cooperative and easy to work with :)

:

i gave specific specifications for the producer, and he met my expectations to the full. i can assure you every dime spent with this particular service is well-spent :)

:

Great. Thank you

:

Very quick responses. Looking for beat for Christian church ministry. Provided exactly what I was looking for. A+!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий