понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

Produce And Remake An Instrumental For You In Any Genre











About:

I will compose and produce an instrumental for you. 



100% ORIGINAL



100% EXCELLENT!


I have lots of experience with COVER MUSIC. I can COMPOSE your music for you in case you are yet to find it. I can rearrange your music into the way you want it and I am very open to ideas even from you!!! 



You can order for

  - Full Instrumental or Beats Production 

  - A Backing Track For Live and Studio Play Alongs.

  - An Original Beat or Instrumental For Youtube 

  - Music for your projects like games, movies, and others

  - Music on your pre recorded voice


  - Instrumental for kids, like lullaby and children play songs

  - Transcription of music to midi and vice versa



Please contact me before you place an order.





I can't wait to make your music for you!!!



Reviews


:

Never dissappointed, always satisfied. Ever since I discovered this talented drummer, I've just been loading him with tracks back to back. It's great to work with him. Quick respond time and is very efficient. Captures and delivers exactly what you're looking for! I'm definitely coming back again, you know it!

:

Every musician knows another musician! Man this guy is just too good at what he does. It’s pure talent, being able to listen to some vocals and apply the right drums to it a few hours later. I’ll spend my money on this drummer any day...trust me guys, you won’t regret it. He also had his friend help me out with some bass guitar! Coming back again!

:

Outstanding work! Very easy to work with. Quickly understood my requirements to the detail and produced exactly what I needed. Matter of fact, he used his expertise to enhance even my visions. Looking forward to doing more work with Itunujoe.

:

Very good musician

:

good music created




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий