среда, 29 апреля 2020 г.

Compose An Orchestral Arrangement For Your Song











About:

Thank you, for visiting me!



Hey, my name is Julian Andre Thomas, and I'm a film composer and orchestral arranger. I am super excited for the opportunity to offer you my full orchestral services! I have fast response times, and quick deliveries. My clean and professional sound, will increase the quality of your music without a doubt.



Check out my packages:

  1. Strings - This package gives you a full string arrangement for your music. This includes solo instrumentation as well!
  2. Strings & Brass - This package gives you a full string, and  brass arrangement for your music. Solo instrumentation is included for both strings and brass. Also, included is a free Separated Track (STEM) extra!
  3. Full Orchestration - This package gives you full command of the orchestra! Full strings, brass, woodwinds, and percussion. Solo instrumentation is included for all instruments. Included is a free Separated Track (STEM) extra.


Please contact me before ordering :) 

I fully understand the level of detail that goes into creating a piece of music. The more information that I have, the better that I can serve!



I look forward to working with you!

- Julian



Reviews


:

Exactly the sounds I was looking for. Understand the concept of the song really well. Super sweet compositions!

:

Always a great result !!!

:

Always A+ work!!

:

Excellent work as always... Thanks!

:

Spot on! Such a sweet arrangement, really lighten up the whole track once again. Thank you for your works!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий