среда, 29 апреля 2020 г.

Produce An Excellent Custom Beat For You











About:

I will produce the music you are looking for for your project



Send me 1 - 3 songs that inspire the sound you are looking for and I will make a beat based on that.

From the basic package you can add the extras you need.



Genres:


  • Reggae
  • Hip Hop
  • Trap
  • R&B
  • Pop
  • Dancehall
  • Reggaeton


You can request a personalized offer according to your needs



Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions



I guarantee a job with professional quality, I will dedicate the time and effort necessary to achieve the sound you are looking for


NV PRODUCCIONES

Reviews


:

I have worked with this artist on three occasions so far as we have been trying to develop a sound for a soundtrack. Very talented artist. Will work with again in the future.

:

Will work with again in the future. Great at communication and notes.

:

Will be considering in the future.

:

Helped me a

:

nv_producciones did a great job, that's what I really wanted. Thank you so much for your attention and dedication.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий