воскресенье, 26 апреля 2020 г.

Retro Music For Video Game, Film, App











About:

About me: An independent music composer with the most experience in working on visual novels and quests. Always ready to work on any kind of project.



About the Gig: I will create a piece of music based on your desires using the best retro synthesizers and emulations of retro gear. Regardless of the tier of order, I will do everything possible to deliver you the best music and production 
possibleDuring the process of working on music for you, I rely on the "Hans Zimmer Teaches Film Scoring" сourse.  



What is Different About This Gig: You don`t have to pay for seconds or minutes, and you don't get a 60 second ripped out piece of music. You get a full track, which is usually 2-4 minutes long.



What you get: Wav 24-bit and Mp3 320 kbps audio files.



If you need more examples of my work, you can visit my Soundcloud page:



https://soundcloud.com/user-345467319



If it is your first time ordering, please, contact me before you place an order.



I can give you a free 30 seconds sample of your wanted track before you order. If you want it, just leave me a message.

Reviews


:

Good ! nice boss level song for my game

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий