воскресенье, 26 апреля 2020 г.

Be Your Future Bass Trap Ghost Producer











About:

PART OF UNIVERSE AUDIO



Hi, I give you opportunity to make your ideas come to live by creating your music, i produce for almost 5 years profesionally and produce for many artist around the globe also produce with a lot of style genre. 


Genre I Produced : 
  • Trap
  • Future House
  • House
  • Bass House
  • Future Bass
  • Big Room
  • Dubstep
  • Groove House
  • and many more !


you can ask me before ordering, and i can give you a little sneak peak before order, just to make sure you like my work. the key is communication.




as listed on the gigs, you will get :
1.Full HQ Audio WAV and 320Kbps MP3 ( Low, Mid, High Gigs )

2.Full Commercial Use on the tracks with me taking 0% Royalty ( Mid, High Gigs )
3. Mix And Mastered ( High Gigs )
4. Separated Tracks / STEMS ( High Gigs )
Project File .flp, if you needed ( High Gigs )

Reviews


:

I got what i payed for

:

Amazing work! Did what I needed for my track and more. highly highly recommend!

:

Very good quality work and fast deliveries.

:

Great ideas and very pleasant to work with.

:

Very good working with this seller! Professional and prompt with delivery




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий