среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Create A Realistic Track With Midi Instruments











About:

I'm a professional musician and producer. I can create a professional track for you using the best digital instruments and with the advice of my experience as an arranger. 



This is perfect for low-budget artists who want to get an HQ track for their music. Or for those singers that are looking for BACKING TRACKS that sound like a real band. 



All the packages include WAV and MP3 files of the track.



PLEASE CHAT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER, that way we can discuss your project better.

Reviews


:

Both me and my singer are satisfied with this track.

:

Everything well! :)

:

High quality composition.

:

I have wanted this trac for a FEW years. I could not find anyone to make this trac. The Salsa Music is just like the original, keeping the timing and beat. extremely satisfied. I will recommend to my friends. I will continue to use your services.. thank you

:

Miguel was a pleasure to work with! Great communication and he portrayed the image that he had in my head very well. I HIGHLY recommend this seller!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий