воскресенье, 26 апреля 2020 г.

Write Original Instrumental Music For Your Project











About:

I've been composing music for around 10 years. My primary instrument is piano and I've been playing for 15 years or so. I have a background in classical music, music theory, rock/progressive rock music, and have had the opportunity to be coached by established musicians such as Jordan Rudess, Tom Brislin, and Adam Holzman. (Please message me about your project first before placing an order).



For your project:



  • I will use sounds from Native Instruments to provide you with original instrumental music that best complements your project. (Ideal project types: video games, short films, spoken word that needs background music, podcasts, commercials - not: covers of copyrighted material or music homework)


  • I will send you audio files along the way so you can give me feedback and we make sure we're on the right track for the final product.


  • Though the buyer can use my compositions for their project or for anything else, the music I write, including all melodies, harmonies, etc., is still my intellectual property and I have the right to use it in any way, such as releasing it on iTunes or including it in an album/CD.


Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly professional, the revisions made such a huge change and in such a short amount of time! Great communication as well. I am really happy with the outcome, thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I'm glad I could help!

Seller's Response:

Awesome work, as usual!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Excellent job, as always. Flawless, I would say - I rarely ask even for a single revision. :) Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий