понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Or Arrange The Classical Music You Need











About:

Are you searching for a professional and high quality classical music score? Do you need an ad jingle, the music for your short moovie, or an epic soundtrack for your rpg video game?! You're in the right place! 



Now available also HQ audio file!!

It will be sampled with the best sounds libraryes and edited professionally. 

The price depends by the number of instruments and the lenght of the piece. 

Contact me for a quote.



I'm Pietro from Italy, I master graduated both in composition and clarinet and I'm experienced in music writing and arrangment from baroque to contemporary music. 



I can write anything you need to be played from classical instruments: 



ballad's string quartet arrangments,

jingles,

soundtracks for movie or videogame (video needed)



Please contact me before any reservation, we will discuss your needs and ideas and I will suggest the best bundle solution to accomplish your goal. 



you can use my soundtracks wherever and however you want! There's no copyright or protection society, it's all royalty free.



Hire your personal Italian composer!



Reviews


:

Fine work, thanks

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий