среда, 29 апреля 2020 г.

Remake Or Make Original Beats And Mix Vocals In 1 Day











About:

IMPORTANT : CONTACT ME BEFORE ANY ORDER PLEASE TO AVOID ANY CANCELLATION AND TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE PRICE.



 

About Me:



- I am a platinum producer and a music engineer.



- I have been producing for years and I have worked with famous rappers ( 2 Chainz , Lil Baby, Young Thug, Sfera Ebbasta, Ghali, Lacrim, Paigey Cakey ... ).



Keep In mind, I remake beat in 1 Day for just 25$ with Exclusive Ownership.



Did you get inspired from a beat and you want to remake it ? Did you like a famous beat and you want to produce the same beat but with your own inspiration ?



I'm a music engineer and a platinium producer, composing, producing, mixing and remaking beats. I specialize in, Trap, Hip Hop, R&B and Urban genres. For only $25, I can completely remake any beat.



All you have to do is : Send me a message detailing exactly what you are looking to have done.



If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message !

Reviews


:

It was an Awesome experience, he's simply professional, I definitely recommend him to everyone, and I shall work with him on multiple projects later on...Thanks man...

:

Amazing and very talented person! Thank you for you’re amazing service , definitely will recommend to all my friends !

:

Back to back to back to back bro A1

:

Excellent as always

:

Thanks again bro you always kill it




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий