четверг, 30 апреля 2020 г.

Make You An Original Beat











About:

Looking for a Beat with original samples and composition?



If you want to have a professionally composed, produced, mixed and mastered Beat for yourself then you are in the right place. I make all of my music from scratch, without loops or premade instrumentation. I work from my own sample library, every sound is unique. I compose my music mostly on piano and guitar and produce it in Ableton Live 10. I've over 7 years of experience producing music if you are not satisfied with your Beat I give you 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing to lose try it now!

Reviews


:

GOOD WORKING QUICK AND PROFESSIONAL

:

Gave him a challenge and he did a really great job!

:

amazing work thank you i come back

:

fast professional I recommend

:

He’s really great at taking inspiration from a source yet still making an original sound. Both beats I’ve gotten have been super cool and I’m looking forward to working with him again in the future




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий