вторник, 28 апреля 2020 г.

Produce, Arrange, Compose And Mix A Track From Scratch











About:

I will create a song from scratch for you! You can send me your ideas (riffs, lyrics, theme...) and I will make an amazing song out of them. Message me and tell me what would you like your song to sound like, or just random ideas about it, everything counts! I'll try my best to make it sound as close as I can to the sounds in your mind



Preferred genders include EDM, Pop, Commercial Music, Rock, Ballads, Folk, Alternative and Indie. If the gender you're thinking of isn't listed, message me so we can talk about it and see what we can do!



Available lenguages include English and Spanish, and instrumental pieces are also available. 



I work for you satisfaction, so you can be sure the final result won't dissapoint you!



If you choose me, you'll get: 

  • 100% commitment
  • Professional work
  • Friendly communication
  • Amazing sound


Message me for any further questions!



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий