воскресенье, 26 апреля 2020 г.

Create Professional Electronic Music For You











About:

I will make an electronic track in line with your personal tastes. I like to produce in uncommon ways like using images, draws, and gif that you love. It's a way of knowing you better and a technique to speed up my work. I like to create abstract harmonies, emotional melodies, and big atmospheres. I'm really aware to details and sound design.



I'm sure we will have fun and I looking forward to working with you ;) !!

Reviews


:

Listens to client needs and quick responses

:

always a pleasure, he's got mad talent!

:

He is awesome

:

it has become great. I wanted it exactly like that. very good and fast communication and work. thank you very much for your work. I will come back to you soon with new productions.

:

I really liked communicating with him. He's very good at his job and we could just talk things out and adjust the tracks as desired. I had fun working with him!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий