понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

A Professional Hip Hop Beats, Rap Beats, Latin, Afrobeat Music











About:

Fiverr compresses too many previews audios (compresses too many high frequencies)



EXAMPLES:

https://soundcloud.com/user-199035/sets/tracks



My name is Andre and I am a qualified and graduated (Bachelor of Music) songwriter, musician and audio engineer. 



Only on Fiverr Beats for Sale, I will do a Custom Hip hop Beat and Rap Beat / and will be your music producer / Offer a catalog of beats for distribution, TV, Music Stores and More.



I will do Beat Maker and Music Production of followed genres:



- Hip Hop Beats - Rap Beats

- Electronic Music

- Trap Beats

- Reggaeton

- Latin Music


- Orquestal



I am open to new experiments



If u have a question, Contact me please.

Reviews


:

super talented producer, will order again in future thanks

:

just what i asked for

:

I love this guy. Great ideas and very easy to communicate with. I will definitely buy this gig again. Looking forward to working again very soon.

:

seller was very understanding and patient. looking forward to working with seller again!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий