четверг, 30 апреля 2020 г.

Compose And Produce Instrumental Music For Commercial Use











About:

Do you ever think that you need unique and different music? Well, you've come to the right place.



I offer to create soundtracks; background musics from half a minute to a full-blown 4 minutes! It's instrumental unless you provide the vocals.



Why me?


  • I've worked with several indie artists as their behind-the-scenes producer, and have years of experience with various obscure genres of music, so it's likely that I can get you something that fits what you want!
  • I deliver on time and provide milestones, so you can always see the progresses!



What will you get?


  • A track versatile in genres of music, from ambience to hip-hop. I don't do some specific genres in this gig, such as Dubstep, or Metal. Message me to check if you think your genre might be similar to those!
  • Completely original music. You won't get this kind of music anywhere else on the internet!

  • On-time delivery.
  • Commercially free to use music.
  • Delivery will be in WAV or MP3 format.
  • If you need dummy vocals, I can provide it with a VOCALOID. It will be a longer project, so please do provide me the details beforehand!



Feel free to contact me for any questions!









Reviews


Seller's Response:

A true professional and a super talent.

:

Absolute professional and a great talent.

:

It went Quick

:

I did everything as asked, even split it in 6 tracks, so I'm not sure about what went wrong.^^

:

I loved it! The music is great and David was very nice all along. Thanks so much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий