воскресенье, 26 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Music For Your Media Productions











About:

I will write and produce a song for you based on your needs with a 48 hour delivery time.



If you are a film/TV director, web developer, video game developer, or other form of content creator, you may need custom made music. 



You may use my music for commercial content! 



I compose:

  • Hip hop
  • EDM
  • Trap
  • Tropical pop
  • Indie pop
  • Ambient/soundscapes
  • Cinematic


I have written and produced for several different independent artists, with some of them officially released on popular streaming platforms. My latest work is a collaboration with an independent rapper from Seattle, WA; you can hear the full discography here: 
https://soundcloud.com/olobia95/tracks



I have several years experience in producing for all of the above categories, including experience from Fiverr.



If you would like to hear samples or check out some of my work more in-depth, visit my website at www.aercrow.com.



I will make sure to be timely with responses and delivery. If you have any questions, let me know. :-)

Reviews


:

Seller was very communicative and quick with the project, and I'm happy and satisfied with the result. Was willing to listen to make sure I got what I wanted.

:

Amazing as always and listened amazingly.

:

Awesome musician, producer, professional! Very easy to work with and my base idea was well received and produced. I will definitely use Hayden again and again and recommend his gig to ANYONE looking superb music production.

:

good communication and fast delivery. recommended!

:

Amazing instrumental, very friendly, and easily contactable!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий