вторник, 28 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Powerful Orchestral Music For Anything You Need











About:

Need Music for your Video, Game, or Project?



As a current student in Music Theory, I have analyzed countless orchestral works and composed my own using FL Studio and the highly realistic East West pack. I am currently very fluent in the composition of Orchestral works. I cannot do EDM style music, however I can do any variety of orchestra or similar instrumentation. Listen to my works on the gig; there are many to suit your need. I spend a lot of time on each order, making sure its exactly what you want. Thanks for your interest!



IMPORTANT NOTES:

I ask that you please contact me first; I cannot do all styles of music, and I would hate for you to waste time placing an order if I cannot accomplish your task. By messaging me, I can better suit your needs, and maybe even shoot you a discount!



It is also important to know that the starting delivery time shown is 2 Days. This delivery date is only for the 30 Seconds default. Additional time will mean additional delivery time, however it shouldn't be too much different.



You have UNLIMITED REVISIONS! I will not stop until I have created what you want, or your money back.



Reviews


:

There were some delays but overall I'm happy with the outcome. Thanks.

:

Amazing job. Very talented musician and very professional. Highly recommended.

:

Beautiful customer service. Wow.

:

Awesome Work, and super friendly.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий