четверг, 30 апреля 2020 г.

Make You A Punchy Classic Hiphop Beat Or Produce Smth Fresh











About:

I am a professional musician/composer/producer. I play 5 to 15 live gigs WEEKLY therefore i know what pushes the audience into the frenzy today (in a good sense of course :). 



Sampler:  

I don't use the SoundCloud really often but you may find several examples of my production there: https://soundcloud.com/user-320553332





I compose for:

Pop and hiphop artists, commercials, promos, web content, videogames.  



I will produce and master your track at studio quality, you'll receive a product that's ready for use in any professional venue. Just let me know what kind of vibe you are looking for!



Workflow:

1. You contact me. 

2. We have a quick conversation with you, which includes listening to your demo recording/live singing/verbal description of your desired product. 

3. Then i stick to studio for a corresponding term.

4. Here's your Track of Dream. Or a Track of Desire. Or at least a Track That Suites You Quite Good ;)

Reviews


:

Great to work with as always!

:

brilliant producer and great guy to work with.

:

Would recommend

:

Amazing individual highly talented, superb product every time. Thank you very much for all your wonderful work!

:

A pure expert here, very professional from beginning to end. Simply a pleasure to do business with. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий