понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

Transcribe Music Compose And Arrange Music For You











About:

Hi! Thank you for being here.



I can:


  • Transcribe music: Any piece for any instrument, you can give me an audio file or a sheet scan, I'll rewrite it without problem.



  • Arrange music: To any kind of instrumentation, ensemble or genre. I'll adapt music for you.



  • Compose music: Of any genre: Classical, Pop, Jazz, Rock, Latin Music, and much more. Whatever you want.


As my client you'll be given:


  • Sheet music in PDF file format.
  • Sheet music in sib, mscz or mxl format.
  • Audio in MIDI format.
  • High Quality Audio in WAV format.
  • A document with a detailed explanation of all the things that may interest you about the piece. (E.g., Making process.) 



If you are interested in something else, you can ask. I recommend you to consult the FAQ section below for more information.




Reviews


:

Incredible service, exactly what I wanted and more. I look forward to working again with this seller in the future on larger projects.

:

wonderful work!!! well done. just in time and she is a great musiscian!

:

Great job, fast delivery and fast comms! Recommended

:

Very good musician, and communication.

:

great thanks




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий