понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

Give You 6 Emotional And Sad Royalty Free Hip Hop Beats











About:

6 Sad/Emotional Hip Hop Beats. High Quality producing and Mastering. 3 Years of experience as Producer with very good feedback. Creative and Hard Working person.



You cannot choose which beats you get, they are always the same 6 Beats for everyone who buys this Gig (That way I can keep the price so low, since making a beat is a lot of work)



You will have Commercial Rights for this!  You will not need to give me credit.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super boulot, travail rapide et efficace.

:

Fast delivery, and very kind and cooperative.

:

will be definitely purchasing again

:

Was fast really great work love the beats

:

Hello :) I would really appreciate if you tell me why the communication wasn't perfect, so I can improve on that. Best Regards




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий