воскресенье, 26 апреля 2020 г.

Create A Soundtrack For Your Short Film,Commercial,Video











About:

I will make a custom soundtrack for your project.



Basic Package: I will spend a week at most on it and only have one chance at notes and feedback, before the end of the week of course.

Standard package: I will spend a maximum of two weeks on the project and offer 3 instances for improvement, notes and feedback.

Premium package: The time limit is defined by you. It will work more as a cooperation than a project for we can go more in depth about the project and experiment with multiple ideas, as well as having brainstorming sessions and unlimited note sessions.



Info:

I produce my soundtracks on FL Studio, both with electronic synths and real instruments and samples. I have access to a professional recording studio and equipment.



Possible dealbreakers:

Both for the basic and standard package, if the work goes over the time I said before and it is my fault we can discuss refunds or additional time, with proof of my work in the process. If I can't acomplish the style you intend I have the duty to let you know if I'm stuck and give you an 80% refund, with proof of my attempts.



 

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий